Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Updates and a bit of a scare

ive been a delinquent poster of late. In my defense, it’s been busier than I expected, even with taking a week between jobs. Mainly because I had a laundry list of things I planned to get done. Can’t say I got through half, but lists are made to be reworked.

Had an ultrasound last Thursday. Saw one little yolk sac in the right place, so ectopic fears are gone, thank goodness. Now we wait for the heartbeat. Fingers and toes crossed.

Had a scare Monday night, which was 6 weeks and 2 days (when I miscarried last time). B gives me the progesterone shot and then I have to pee. Use the toilet, turn to put the seat down and see blood. Instant panic until I realize that it’s from the injection site, which took longer to clot than usual, and bled through the bandaid. Good grief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment