Tuesday, March 13, 2018

NT/NIPT results, out and a little scared

I’m now 14.5 weeks pregnant. Hello, second trimester. NT and NIPT (cell-free DNA) results are in and no abnormalities were detected. Need to chat with DH, but I believe we’re going to forego the amniocentesis. No need to do anything with the risk of miscarriage.

I’m now out at work and to my friends. I haven’t made any social media declarations. Those will happen organically, as I show up pregnant in pictures.

Next prenatal is in 10 days. Going a whole month without a scan is super scary, especially as symptoms wane and I can’t feel movement yet. I tell myself to relax at least twice a week. Maybe I’ll get a Doppler. Or maybe listing my symptoms will help : increased appetite, pudginess, CRAZY fatigue, occasional cramps/round ligament pain, pregnancy congestion, increased saliva (like a Saint Bernard), vivid dreams, occasional nausea, constipation.  I’ve been told that I’m glowing, but I think that’s my Fenty makeup šŸ˜‰.

No comments:

Post a Comment