Saturday, July 14, 2018

32 weeks - 8 month mark

Wow 8 months pregnant. Didn’t realize it’s been that long since I posted. Just a quick symptom list, and then later this week I’ll post about the baby shower, which was 3 weeks ago today.

Sooo ready for next month. Mostly uncomfortable and short of breath now. Have meralgia parasthetica in my left leg, so all I want to do is walk around in short shorts or underwear. Have some back pain off and on. This little one inside likes to move a bunch! Last week, our bean was in the 55th percentile at 3 lbs 8 oz in weight.

I’ve started sleeping in a recliner in the living room (more in the recliner later). Also have placenta previa, but as I was already a scheduled c section due to the past surgeries, it doesn’t change anything. August 16th is my date. I’ll be 36 weeks and  5 days then. Only 4 weeks and 5 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment