Monday, May 18, 2015

Birthday times and milestones

So B's birthday was yesterday. We went to a Brazilian steak house for dinner. I also got him this watch he wanted and his college diploma framed. He gave me my birthday present on Friday, which is nine days early. Got me a pair of Louboutins. Only they don't fit... run two whole sizes too small. I wear 10.5/11 and he bought a 42 (12) to be on the safe side; turns out I need a 43 which doesn't appear to exist. Apparently he went all over looking for these and wanting to do something to cheer me up (next week would have marked the beginning of the second trimester). Instead of being really excited about such an extravagant present and a really sweet husband, I kept going through my head that this is another way that my body has failed me. But at least I snapped out of it before his day, and we had a good one. This morning I tested with my monitor, and it says that ovulation is likely to occur soon So I should surge tomorrow morning on Wednesday. I have to go back for bloodwork on Wednesday to see if the happy event has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment