Monday, May 4, 2015

Bellies, Bellies, Everywhere...

... and not a one for me. I feel like you do when you get a new car, and suddenly you see that make, model and color everywhere. Everywhere I go, I see them. My neighbors were pulling shower decorations out of their car when I got home yesterday. In the cosmetics store, a pregnant salesperson was talking to a pregnant customer. It's a shame that even the chicken in the Bur.ger.King commercial is pregnant, and I'm not. There's no escaping the bellies or the comments... salesperson in a store asked me if I wanted to have kids. I just said "sure." As for me, I'm pretty sure I'm officially not pregnant. Started spotting yesterday, so looks like AF is on her way. Here's hoping for a better "round two".

2 comments:

  1. I'm pulling for you! So glad your doctor wants to have you cycle again. You are right, quality people in any profession makes all the difference! Prayers and positivity headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I definitely need it. This is a longer healing process that I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete