Friday, July 31, 2015

Just another day

It's been a couple of weeks since my last post.  I thought about posting a week or so ago, and fell asleep.

Not much going on right now as I wait for October/November to come around.  I don't know if I am discontent because the time is passing and I'm not pregnant and every day gets me closer, or if that's just the icing on the cake. My stepdad's family barbecue is tomorrow.  I went last year for the first time, and remember hoping that I would pregnant by this year's. And I almost was.

This is hard.  I didn't want this blog to be a total "woe is me" thing, but sometimes it feels like that's what it is.  Perhaps it's just easier to get out this way, without worrying if someone is judging me.

Saw the musical Wicked on Wednesday.  For those who haven't seen it, it makes you see The Wizard of Oz in a whole new light.  For those who have, maybe I should try looking at things a different way.

Maybe I should try defying gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment