Sunday, February 17, 2013

6 days down, 7 more to go

This week has actually moved quickly since the IUI. Work has been busy, and that has allowed me to keep pretty focused. I decided not to test until the day before my beta and so far I've been doing well with that. The reason I thought about testing the day before my beta is because it's supposed to be on a Monday and I have to go to work, and I don't know that I want to find out at work. Mainly, if it's negative, I don't want to be there bawling. So I can either go on Sunday, or maybe wait until Tuesday to have it, when I will be working in midtown and can hide in a booth and bawl or smile like a loon to my heart's content.

Today I had a progesterone test, and my level is in the 40s. I don't totally remember the value or the units, but the nurse did say it was a great number, so that's a good sign. In the meantime, I've had some weird twinges today. Hopefully that is a sign of good things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment