Saturday, February 23, 2013

It's been a busy weekend

And it's not even half over.

Had to work from home a few hours in the middle of the night. Work was supposed to start at midnight, but got pushed back, so I decided to pass the time by making some red velvet cupcakes.

Finished working and then made frosting; went to sleep at 4 am, only to wake up and get ready to attend my friends' baby blessing at their church.

All I can say is thank God I was a little late; an hour and a half later, the blessing was done, but they still hadn't gotten to the sermon... My stomach was growling from a tiny breakfast, I had a headache and the music was LOUD. I give my regards to them and had to leave.

Hit a drive thru and head home to get ready for Family Game Day at my aunt's; hope to get a nap first, but my time is now taking up frosting cupcakes and arguing with B because he doesn't want to go... Ugh! And now I have a hugely swollen gland, and no symptoms all day. It occurs to me that maybe that's what I've felt all along: sick. That or OHSS. And then I feel a little down.

Go to Family Game Day and my aunt is there with her grand kids and my sister is there with her two. I wonder a little where the grown ups are... Don't want to let the kids loose on the cupcakes without supervision!

Pretty good turnout later on, but I am not totally into it any more... Gland still swollen, low grade headache, my cousins being bratty and rude. Plus I'm uncomfortably full from having eaten to many spring rolls!

Come home and go straight to sleep. Still no clear symptoms and my throat is bothering me even more. I am giving up. I take a Tyl.enol and knock out. I'll worry about the progesterone when I wake.

Wake up 3 hours later and feel nauseous! Of course, it could be all those spring rolls, but it's such a welcome feeling. I know I will wear morning sickness with a welcome badge of honor if I am to be so lucky.

I haven't tested yet, and I think that I am going to wait until the beta at this point. Hopefully I won't yield to temptation tomorrow. Maybe that's why I can't find it.

Church and a sorority meeting tomorrow. The bright side to all this chaos is is keeping me really busy. I think that's the key to surviving this 2ww.

No comments:

Post a Comment