Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Switched up

I was going to give the scoop on my WTF appointment (will explain what that is later) but now I'm switching it up. Having a moment right now.

Not having a good night. In case anyone was remotely curious about my new photo, it's because I was talking to my sister-in-law on Saturday, and she starts singing the Barbie Girl song. When I ask her why, she says it's my ring tone...

I told B, and he almost injured himself laughing so hard. 

I'm trying to own it and show that I have a sense of humor, but I'm really offended. I just started thinking about what it says about their opinion of me... And then I went on FB and saw my first college boyfriend who got married after we did with pictures of his son. He was such an awful human being, but he gets to sit there with his little boy while I wait for remnants of my pregnancy to disappear. 

And then I thought about how I bend over backwards for people when I can, and this is how people close to me think it's OK to be towards me. And now I'm upset crying and giving myself a headache. 😔

If only I could focus on positive things. 

Beta was 33 as of last Thursday. Another one in the morning. Under 5 means I'm officially no longer pregnant. Experiencing some pain on the right side looks like I may get my period again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment