Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A night in the ER

I don't know how long this post will be, because I don't know how I'm feeling right now. 

After bleeding and passing some clots, I decided that I had to go to the ER. It's been a long night. 

Well, they want me to follow up with my doctor to be sure, but they said that they don't see anything in my uterus. Cervix is still closed, and Beta is over 11000. But they are not seeing anything but "interference". 

There is a tiny part of me that wants to cling to the hope that they just didn't know what they were doing in this $h*thole of a hospital, and that the ultrasound tech at my regular doctor's will find it. The rest of me just sits and cries. 

I haven't decided which I prefer - not being successful, or saying an early goodbye. 

2 comments:

  1. Keeping you and your LO in my prayers!!!

    --Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mindy. This is a hard and bitter pill to swallow. I appreciate the support of people such as yourself.

    ReplyDelete