Saturday, September 15, 2012

A stimulating evening

A quick update since my last post.  Got my hormone results from the nurse, so OK to start. Plan was to go home, chill out, and take meds before bed.  But then hubby sprung a date night on me.  Not a bad surprise at all! :). So I had to rush home for work, pick out my clothes, and then do the  injections since we wouldn't be back before midnight.  Medication mixing wasn't too difficult, as the nurse went over the instruction with me. I was about to inject when he walked into the bathroom, and for some reason I couldn't do it.  So I made him leave as he was shaking his head.

OK, insert the needle in a quick, dart like motion... OUCH! May have been a little over zealous with the dart like motion.  I survived though.  Tiny drop of blood when done, so not too bad.

Then off to date night. Fun!

-Optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment