Thursday, September 13, 2012

And we're off!

I have been counting down this day for a while, and it's finally here. Aunt Flo came yesterday (send me a comment or google it if you don't know what that is) so we can get started. I made my appointment for morning monitoring (MM) last night and planned to leave at 6:30 so I could be the first one here and sign in at 7:15a.

Well, it didn't exactly happen that way. For starters, I've had a sinus headache since yesterday and I was a little too excited to properly sleep. Couldn't find my shoes this morning, blah blah blah, and there was an overturned truck on the opposite side of the highway that everyone gawked at. After going to the wrong floor, I settled in at 7:45, which was good timing. Didn't wait too long before they paged me and drew my blood. Ultrasound showed 9 follicles. Met with the nurse to review my protocol. Provided there are no issues with the bloodwork, will start injections today.

No comments:

Post a Comment