Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All in perspective

In a much better mood than yesterday. Looked up some day 6 follicle sizes, and it turns out that my numbers are actually decent. So here's to their continued improvement...

MM yesterday wasn't bad. Got there at 7:30, so was seen even more quickly than before. Blood drawn for E2 and then off to the ultrasound room. After the count and redressed, off with the nurse who explained how to inject the Cetro.tide. So that meant two shots last night. But I have become a wizard with a subcutaneous injection, even if the needle is a little longer... And I had to stick myself twice to get all the meds out. Good thing I only do that twice during the cycle and not every day, like others on a different protocol.

See? There's my silver lining!

-Optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment