Sunday, March 15, 2015

4dp3dt

How the time just drags. As of now, I've decided to test next Sunday, the day before my scheduled test. Also, I may not answer the phone on Monday if it rings while I'm at work. My neighbor told me that the dr will call if I'm pregnant; else it's the nurse. Since his number is usually blocked, if I see a missed call from the office, I will know right away. Maybe I'll turn my phone completely off. 

Symptoms today:
White discharge, the color/consistency of milk
Enlarged inner labia
Slight headache

Also feeling slightly dehydrated, which is strange given the water I'm drinking. 

Some indigestion, but that has to do with eating a whole slice of lemon meringue cheesecake yesterday...

Also, have no idea what possessed me to try to do a cervical self exam today. Instant irritation and cramps! This is what happens when you try to find something to do to occupy your mind/time...

No comments:

Post a Comment