Tuesday, March 17, 2015

6dp3dt

Good morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day! It is 7:11, and my head is still under the covers. Should be up, but I'm a little tired; not sleeping well. Of course, I'm actually awake since I'm blogging, but the covers are over my head ;). 

I have my green all picked out--I'm not Irish, but it's fun anyway. Some luck this week would be nice as I continue waiting. 

Temperature appears to be back up today. Will watch it for the next few days. 

Had a dream that I decided to test this morning and it was positive. Got super excited. Didn't realize it was a dream until I woke up to tell B *insert eye roll here*. Talked myself out of actually testing this morning. 

Still having period-like symptoms (cramping, BMs). Last night had a small, grayish little mass when wiping... The optimistic part of me is thinking maybe a part of the zona pellucida didn't disintegrate before being discharged. 

Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment