Thursday, June 18, 2015

1dp3dt - a myriad of emotions

It seems almost silly to write 1dp. Not much going on in the way of results yet, but I'm still thinking that I want to try chronicling every day.

Such a mix of emotions swirling through my head. Anxiety about whether or not it will work... Real fear that it may not. I'm creating symbolism where there may not be any... Like how my ER was on my nephew's birthday, and that this baby's V day (date of viability outside of the womb) will be my first due date... 

Every twinge makes me anxious. I don't dare mention to B how hard a time I'm having with trying to relax; he'll tell me that I'm introducing trouble. I know he's right this time; I need to find a calmer place, or the next 11 days will be pure hell. 

Symptoms: having twinges on both sides, similar to ovulation pain. They left one in, though, so I would be surprised if it released on its own. My mom commented that maybe it will fertilize as well, since B and I had a fun morning 2 days before ER. Imagine that. 

2 comments:

  1. It's completely natural (and rational) to be nervous! No matter how many people tell you to relax, I would think it would be nearly impossible to do so! Everything about this process is anxiety-inducing. Praying for peace for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peace would be good, thank you... Here's to not driving myself insane... :)

      Delete