Thursday, June 25, 2015

8dp3dt and losing hope

I'm telling myself it's not over, but I'm not feeling very sure about it. Temperature has dropped twice in the last 2 days. Boobs feel less heavy this morning and I think my cervix is open and low. I'm trying to remain hopeful, but started feel a little foolish about doing so. I keep wondering why I'm not getting and staying pregnant if this is meant for me, and why God doesn't remove this desire if it's not. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to learn or even do here. 

Where does hope end and foolish fancy begin?

2 comments:

  1. Hope should never end! Without hope where would purpose lie? Without purpose where is faith? No one can tell you why your journey is filled with twists and turns but without hope how will you ever reach your destination? Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete