Sunday, June 21, 2015

4dp3dt & yesterday's random gut punch

I'm having a good time watching the days go by for now... It's not seeming quite as daunting although I still have 8 more days to go. Of course, I'm still examining every symptom, trying not to read too much.  My boobs are like weights, and I'm not small to begin with... Got up to go to the bathroom, and it really hurt when I stood up.  I'm runnin out of PIO spots that don't hurt, since I had bruising from before... I may have to ask for suppositories or something.

Milky discharge seems to have gone done some.  Labia are still out a little.  Cervix seems high, but that's also to be expected based on where I am in the cycle.  Still hopeful.

Now on to the gut punch...my nephew's birthday party was yesterday.    It was cold and then started to really rain, so B and I decided to leave. I made the rounds to say goodbye to everyone.  My sister's MIL was there and she asked me how I was doing.  I said fine.  Then she gave me a hug and said, "I heard; I'm sorry."

WTH?!?!

My sister doesn't even like her MIL half the time... Why would she share my miscarriage with her? Did she tell her about IVF?  Or just that I was pregnant? How many other people has she told. This should be my story to share as I choose.  Not only was I not prepared for that conversation, but I've made an effort not to focus on it now. It just threw me for an unhappy loop.

B told me that's why he doesn't tell anyone anything.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your husband, I don't tell anyone anything . You are right, it is your story to share with whom you chose, not who others chose. On the upside, your symptoms are so encouraging! Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's challenging. Ironically, I didn't tell her until I was asking for her prayers when my Beta was low. Lesson learned.

      Delete
  2. I hope everything turns out just the way you want. I will have you in my prayers. I don't think there's any trick to making an IVF work. Just try not to stress and be positive. NEVER GIVE UP. GOD DOES MAKE MIRACLES. Sending baby sticky baby dust your way.

    ReplyDelete