Tuesday, June 23, 2015

6dp3dt - feeling good

I love symptom logs! Was a little down yesterday because of the cramps, but them looked at my log from March and saw that I had cramps around this time last cycle, which immediately gave me hope. I also got a reminder about faithfulness from a board, and some other posters (thanks Gma, fambaby). 

The days seem to be moving a little more quickly, which we be a great thing if we get good news. Have to call the nurse today to ask her how early or late I can take my shot... We have a fundraiser to go to tomorrow. Not looking forward to an IM progesterone shot in a restaurant bathroom... And I may have to do it myself. Oh boy.

I have to buy another vial of PIO... In keeping with my tradition, I wait until I'm running low. I'm self pay, so better to pay for what I know I need. If my beta is positive in Monday, I'll have to order another one a little early, since they are closed on July 4th. 

6 more days to go. We are going to my SIL this weekend, so I know those days will speed by. 

Symptoms: very slight crampiness, frequent urination, slight milky white discharge, enlarged labia, sore boobs (don't you just love progesterone!). Temp is still elevated. 

4 comments:

  1. Feeling super positive for you! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy for you and anxious at the same time. Take it easy and don't walk a lot. I know the doctor says you can do normal activities but I don't trust, I'm still on the lazy side. I have some crinone progesterone left, it's vaginally, I can send them to you. I also have progesterone injectable from my last cancelled cycle, they still good. Send me an email if you're interested. Jackiefim@gmail.com Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm trying. I forget sometimes and then make myself slow down. AF would be due on Friday, so we'll see how things go. Will email you, thank you!

      Delete